Terms & Conditions
Terms of website use
Accessing our website
Access to our web site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our web site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our web site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our web site, or our entire web site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our web site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our web site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our web site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our web site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our web site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our web site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our web site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Our website changes regularly
The material displayed on our web site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damageincurred by any user in connection with our web site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our web site, any web sites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Transactions concluded through our website